St. Paul’s Nursery School has a rich history of serving children in the community since 1950. Join us as we explore the joy, wonder and magic of childhood together. Our preschool program is curated to focus on the most incredible part of childhood- play. Through play, children grow and develop their emotional, social, and intellectual curiosities. Come join us!
Visit our registration page to learn more about our admissions process, and sign up to bring your child to an Open House or a Tour. If you would like to inquire about availability in our 2016-2017 classes, please contact our Director, Marisa Cajbon, at (650) 344-5409 or Director.
Summer school at St. Paul's is a magical time! It is a non-co-op / drop-off program with options to extend with lunch bunch daily (except the very last day of the program).
There are three new amazing themes that the children are sure to enjoy! This is a wonderful opportunity for your child to continue to grow emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually while enjoying St. Paul’s environment in a drop-off program. Literacy, science, math, music and art will be offered through a thematic approach. Children will participate in small and large group instruction and activities while continuing to build social skills with their peers. Snack is provided.
- Session 1 - Young Scientists - June 5 - 15 (Mon - Thurs both weeks)
- Explore the messy things mom and dad won’t let you do at home!
- Session 2 - Young Explorers - June 19 - 29 (Mon - Thurs both weeks)
- Investigate the mysteries of land and sea!
- Session 3 - Young Performers - July 5 - 14 (Wed - Fri, Mon - Fri)
- Lights, Camera, Action! Let’s all play a part!
- Rising Juniors – Age 4 by 9/1/2017
- Graduating Seniors/Pre-K – Age 5 by 9/1/2017
- $400 per session (no refunds)
- $100 discount for families who sign up for all three sessions
- Lunch bunch is $20 per day if paid in advance of the session (no refunds). Drop in fee is $25 and available when space allows. Children bring their own lunch.
Sign up now at: http://tinyurl.com/SPNSsummer. The sessions are almost full, so sign-up today!
If you have any questions, please contact our Director, Marisa Cajbon, at (650) 344-5409 or email@example.com.